Monday 22 June 2009

Touch Up

Today I did some touch up on Enya's hair. I am quite satisfied with my work, now her head looks pretty nice and really goes botak.

Brother Wayne carrying his sister while watching his favourite program.



Snap! Snap! Snap! Wayne was interrupted by the snapping sound. Hahaha... ... The snapping sounds make him focus on the camera rather than his TV program.

Here comes the closer look!



I like this photo very much, giving me a feel that Wayne enjoy having his sister sitting on his lap and love his sister by holding her in his arm.

5 comments:

jhermie said...

enya is so cute! did you shave her head> you're brave!

pinkmaple said...

oh~ so sweet, little wayne hold his sister tight tight ^^

Audrey Tan said...

Yup, I shaved her head. The shaver pretty safe so not an issue :) I used that before on Wayne's head when he turns 1 year old, so this time more confident :)

Audrey Tan said...

Wayne loves his sister very much. He loved to carry her but I only allow him to carry bb Enya when he sits on sofa or at his bed.

jhermie said...

i see... that's cool :)