Saturday 20 June 2009

Bubble Tea Craving

Yesterday, I have a strong craving of drinking bubble tea after reading one of my friend's comment in FB. So today plan to go down TPY central to hunt for it!

I am back from TPY central. After having breakfast at McDonald's, then went to NTUC for weekly grocery. Last stop for the day was KOI Cafe for the bubble tea (also called as pearl milk tea).

Here is my bubble Tea from KOI Cafe, my all time favourite drink!



Wow! Shiok after drinking it, especially when is a hot day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i also love KOI milk tea and the bubbles so chewy too!! last time in Marine Parade i'll drink KOI so often.. now CCK dun haf it :(

Audrey Tan said...

Last time got this call 快可李 (Kuaikeli), the bubble tea also very nice, but suddenly disappeared :( Luckily found this nice bubble tea - KOI :)

If there is another potluck, then I will bring KOI bubble tea for you all :) no more rice vermicelli, yeah!