Monday 29 June 2009

Spree Day

This few days, I am busy with online shopping, there are just so many sites to explore, shop mainly on sling, bags, clothes and other cute stuff for baby.

I am done, I think I am in love with online shopping and just addicted with it! I am so tempted with all the lovely items, really can't resist buying. If there were no restrict on budget, it will be so fun to just click and add on to my shopping cart! Could you resist not buying while shopping? I think all ladies just love to shop and buy, didn't you agree with me?

So far, I have bought some headbands, hats, sleeveless rompers, tights and pinafores for Enya. All items that I bought will be in next month.

1 comment:

jhermie said...

LOL same here! I just tried ebay and now i'm addicted! bidding/winning is so fun! haha!