Tuesday 2 June 2009

HepB Vaccine

Enya's 1st dose of HepB was not taken at birth, so end up have to take it at Polyclinic. Woke up at 9am, have myself change, as hubby help me to pack everything that bb Enya need to bring out.

Not going out early then 9:30am, to avoid the peak hour surcharge. You will tend to get heart attack with the sum of surcharge during peak hours and I don't really like the feeling of seeing every 20cents increase from the meter. Nowadays really have to save some money! Feeling every single cent is so important to me. Here we go! Sharing a cab with hubby, drop me at TYP Polyclinic then heading to his office.

At this period of time, whenever you go, there will be a counter at the entrance door to register your particulars and temperature before letting you enter to their premises. Surprise me when I entered, hardly see the crowd at the registration counter. Where are the patients? Avoiding the H1N1?

Walked towards to the machine and scan her booklet for queue number. Enya and I waited outside Room48, 2nd level, for her number to be call. Surprise me, waiting time was just less then 10minutes! As usual, measure her weight, she is now 4.98kg and head circumference is 37cm, then follow with Q&A session, nurse taking down all her particulars and fill up the assessment portion, proceed to doctor for physical examination then back to the nurse again for the HepB vaccination.

Will Enya gets cranky after the injection? During day time, she is fine but comes to bed time at night then she really makes a big fuss and refuse to sleep. Hubby and I tried all sorts of method still can't put her to sleep.

Here she is, she feel more secure when daddy put her on his chest.

At last everyone in peace! She is sleeping so soundly now! Daddy has a good rest as well!

No comments: