Thursday 25 June 2009

Buying Diapers Again!

When on earth did I become so kiasu huh! Really can't stand myself anymore!

Today, I just hop-in NTUC for a glance, see any diapers on promotion. When I saw $29.95 for 2 bags of Huggies Dry, I just grab 2bags L68 and go without having second thought. Really kiasu, already have 11bags of diapers stacking up in the store room, still buy!

Do you know?
Calculation time: $29.95 divided by 2bags then divided by 68pcs, total cost per pcs is $0.22, really can't resist from not buying it and is extremely cheap. So far I haven't encountered such a good price for Huggies Dry.

Once I am back, just stack up with the rest, dare not let hubby know and I think he even didn't notice! SHhhh... ...

Diapers Inventory
Still clearing: -
1bag Pampers NewBaby S58
1bag Drypers S64

Available diapers in store room: -
2bags Pampers ActiveBaby M68
1bag Huggies Dry M80
6bags Huggies Dry L68
5bags Huggies Dry Comfort M66
Total 14bags of diaper in the store room now.

No comments: