Wednesday 17 June 2009

April 2009 MTBs Outing On 17Jun2009

Today we are having another gathering at Bakerzin, United Square. If I am not wrong, there are 16 of us attended, but no idea total how many babies are there. Is nice meeting up and chatting with all the mums, really had a great day.

Managed to capture some nice group photos.



Some mummy left early and some joining us late, hopefully all mums are in.

Gorgeous mums with their babes!



Nice, Yummy! Although is a sinful dessert but with no regrets! Is a perfect warm chocolate cake goes with vanilla ice-cream after my lunch! Satisfied!



I am using my right hand holding my camera to capture this delicious warm chocolate cake while left hand carrying my bb. Hohoho... ... Multitasking!

2 comments:

Ah Loo said...

hehehe....so happy oh ;)

Audrey Tan said...

Yes, happy to see many babies around too!