Wednesday 5 April 2006

What a busy week I have!

What a busy week I have!

Just want to blog last week happening.

Monday to Friday (25Sep2006~29Sep2006), as usual went to work, after work went for work again, is workout. I am very serious and firm with my decision now, I want to burn off all baby fats, so I went for workout that is near to my work place – Fitness Network, just only few blocks away from my work place. YEAH!

Saturday, I received sms from my cousin (Dennis) that my uncle (my dad’s elder brother) passed away. What a bad new, sad to receive this sort of news.

Same day, my cousin (Patrick) call and update each other, then I know his wife – Vilynn gave birth to a baby girl at Thomson Hospital on 29Sep2006 (Friday) night, her weight is 3.16kg and they name her - Hannah. I wanted to see Patrick’s daughter so much and visit his wife but seems she is so busy and can’t advice when is the best time for us to go.

Sunday, plan to go to Zoo but I am too tired! Postpone again. We wanted to bring Wayne to Zoo again but I am too exhausted, don’t think going anywhere. Stay at home for a rest.

I will be leaving soon, going back to KL, Malaysia. Tomorrow, we will be celebrating Mooncake festival at my grandma’s place. Update my blog when I am back.

No comments: