Wednesday 5 April 2006

Another tired day…

… I am so tired today, when I first get up in the morning, how much I wish is time for bed again, so that I can go back to sleep.

If this is true, how nice will it be... ...

Wayne has his afternoon nap yesterday, a long nap, from 3:00pm – 6:30pm. 10:00pm go to bed but fall asleep at 10:45pm, after his last feeding. Guess what? He gets up for another feeding at 12:35am this morning, after his feeding he didn’t want to go back to sleep, even not in his cot either. He crawls around on our bed, roll from one side to another side. Poor daddy, being disturb from his sleep.

Carry him away and bring him to his playroom without switch on the light, purpose is to help him to get to sleep again, on the other hand there are lights coming from the corridor. He crawl around the room, play with his toys, holding the cupboard, grill, wall and so on for support to move himself around the room. By 2:30am then he fall asleep by himself, but I have difficulty to get back to sleep.

OMG! By the time I am able to sleep, he wake up again for feeding, I am really exhausted, not too sure what is the time after his feeding and not too sure when I doze off until my mum wake me up to answer a call. Is 10 o’clock in the morning!
Oh ya, I have got a job, need to get back to work this coming Friday (07April2006), so that is why my mum is here. She stays with me now and to take over my day care role.

THANKS MUMMY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH for sacrificed your time helping up to take care of Wayne.

家有一老, 如有一宝

No comments: