Sunday 2 April 2006

I Wish... ...

One fine day…. In Wayne’s playroom, accompanying him…

My mum: Audrey, what you wish or want to do when Wayne has grown up?
Audrey: Mmm… I didn’t think of this question. This question has not come into my mind yet. He is still so young.
My Mum: No, I mean that when he is toddler and is more independent by his own.
Audrey: Oh! In that case I wish that I can sleep, sleep and sleep for few days. And of course rest, rest and rest as much as possible. I am lack of sleeps!

My Mum and hubby laugh!

Audrey: I will make my wish on 2006 Christmas day, and let Santa Clause know about this. How I wish my wish comes through.
My hubby: Your wish will surely come through, by the time Wayne already 1 year 5 months old.

All of us laugh. Ya, somehow is true but hopefully by then I can have a nice sweet dream.

No comments: