Monday 17 April 2006

Busy and Tire Days

BUSY! Not busy taking care of Wayne but is busy with my work. Oh! If you didn't read my previous blog, update you that I am working now.

I am tire too! Now I experience how tire, really tiring when you are a mom cum working. Can you imagine, while you are looking at the screen, yet your eyes and minds can't concentrate on what you wanted to do, especially during knowledge transitioning.

I have been working for 6 days, yet I have not getting my own login yet! FAINT! My role is supporting database, there isn't any SQL enterprise install into my laptop, no access permission grant, not even read access permission. How am I going to work! GOSH!

Data was pull from the DB into a excel spreadsheet and this was done by the US team. You know what! I imported those data into a MS Access and do all the queries! Why can't I just access to the DB and do my queries directly?

Oh, please make things work probably.

No comments: