Monday 17 April 2006

I have waited for these days... ...

... ... since 25July2005 when I passed by the hall in KK Women's and Children's Hospital and come to know that they do organise 'Best Breastfed Baby Contest', but when I notice it, the contest already ended, feel so disappointed!

Days, weeks, even months passes, I have wanted to enroll Wayne to take part in 'Best Breastfed Baby Contest', but no information found on the hospital sites. At last these days has come, I am so excited when I first saw it posted on KKJuniorsClub, I downloaded the registration form, filled up all the information, but his birth certificate and a recent 4R full-length photograph is require. So, I need to send his photo to develop - I have not do so, will be sending his photo to develop on this coming Wednesday.

Wait again! HuH!

No comments: