Wednesday 28 October 2009

I Bought It

Today managed to bought Halloween costume for my kids! My little girl got a Silly Spider and my boy got a vampire costume. I bought them all from Toys Я Us.



Really makes me hunt for the costumes just because hubby said "Why sharing? Your gal always got 2nd hand stuff, hand-me-down clothes, poor thing!"! This really a difficult task given to me, but I have completed it!

Called up few shops, but none of them having the Halloween related costume, what they have are like bumble bee, Hello Kitty, Thomas Train & etc, wah so sweet and cute but not what we are aiming for. We are targeting on pumpkin, ghost, Dracula, skeleton, most challenging were buying for an infant and have to be cute too!

I bought another outfit for Enya. I think is very cheap, selling at $7.80 only for this ladybug outfit, without hesitate, I just grab. With the 2 little wings make the outfit look so cute!

2 comments:

jhermie said...

don't forget to share the photos :D

Audrey Tan said...

Sure, only need to find a time to capture the costume :)