Saturday 10 October 2009

Hang Out At Orchard

After the jab, we had our breakfast at Delifrance, then went window shopping.

Taka having sales, the sales quite attractive but we can't get anything for both kids, maybe most of my gal's stuff were hand-me-down by her brother. As for my boy, he enjoyed himself exploring around at the toy's department. As for his age now, I feel that his interest more in remote control's stuff. Maybe can consider buy him something that has remote control related for this coming Christmas.

Lunch at Fish&Co, Paragon. Don't need to mention, fish & chips for my lunch!



Here comes my cheecky boy, placing fork and spoon on his ear!



My lovely BaoBei!



Visited Metro, Metro having sales too but can't see any crowd! Too bad, nothing interest me. Mmm... ... Window shopping again!

Last stop for the day, Wayne requested, and most of the kids love to go too, 'Toys Я Us' here we go!

Wayne busy trying out all sorts of Halloween outfit from the shelves. I like the hat that he is wearing, just look so cute on him.



Ok, nothing special about Enya, only if I have more space at home, I will have this set of Rain Forest Jumperoo for her!

No comments: