Thursday 12 November 2009

Hang Out At Ben & Jerry's

Total of 4 mommies today at Central Thai, Orchard Central having lunch . Good session to catch up with each other! I am late but still managed to meet up with another mom as she need to rush back to work.

Hmm... ... Need to comment on their food. As defaulted, in any Thai restaurant, I will order Phat Thai, my favourite dish. No idea why, maybe the waitress recomended me their fried beef noodles, so I just trusted him and ordered. After having it, total ruins my day, not appertising, the fried beef noodles just so so. Moreover the place is not that comfort, if I were given a choice, I will not visit them again.

Last minutes decision, decided to have dessert at Ben & Jerry, Orchard Central. Most important is to continue our chit chat session after our lunch.

Oh! Before proceed to other stuff, here's our little bubs, their very first time trying out to sit in a highchair. We are so proud of them! Yeah!



Interaction session among themselves just after their afternoon nap.



Given a funny expression while posting infront of my camera!



How about mommies? We ordered and enjoying our Belgian waffle with ice cream!

Yum! Yum! My favourite!

No comments: