Monday 9 November 2009

First Bottle-feed

Now that I have to say, I am so proud of my baby, she knows how to drink from a bottle and finished up 3oz breastmilk within 5 minutes! Hurray! From tomorrow onwards, I need to start to express and store for feeding.

Thinking back on those days when I had supply issue, produce not enough breastmilk for her, on 2nd day stay in hospital I have to bottle feed her with formula milk. Thereafter, she was fully latched on.

Yes, the convenience of breast feeding till I didn't think about to bottle feed her. I tried to give her bottle when she was about 3 months old but end up I am the one who surrender first! She tend to forget how to suck, so in return, whenever I go, I have to bring along her with me, not complaining, just because I notice that some places I can't really bring her along, so each time hubby needs to apply leave to accompany me.

2 comments:

jhermie said...

good girl! i'm also training my bubba to drink milk in a bottle, at first he almost finish 2oz now I can't get him to drink again! I hope to give it a try again before we go to Phils for a holiday! :D

Audrey Tan said...

Yup, we have to be patient and bb needs to try many times in order to master how to suck from a bottle!