Tuesday 3 November 2009

Feeding Schedule - From 6 to 7 Months Old

By now, Enya has become adept at eating baby rice cereal, and is time to expand her diet by introducing something different. Shall I start with fruit before vegetables or vegetables before fruit? Mmm... ... To me that really don't make a difference between the two!

Since I started my boy with vegetables before fruit, so my girl will adopts same method as her brother, vegetables before fruit. First food for Wayne was carrot and pumpkin for Enya!

I refer back to my boy's feeding schedule that I have done in year 2005, I don't really need to start from scratch on what shall I feed her with too!

My feeding schedule: -
  1. Still single ingredients at this stage. I will give her 1 feed per day, increase from 1 Tbsp to 2 Tbsp of baby rice cereal.
  2. Introduce new food in late morning after milk, I will still stick with 3 days rules.

List of foods waiting to introduce to my girl: -
  • carrot
  • banana
  • apple
  • avocado
  • papaya
  • broccoli
  • sweet potatoes
  • watermelon
  • white radish

No comments: