Thursday 27 August 2009

Out For The Day With My Girl

Today meeting some mummies for dim sum lunch at Meritius Mandarin Pine Court, due to number of mummies turning up are low, so venue changed to 'Char Chan Teng' at basement2.

Initial plan were lunch then go Taka baby fair. However, I am earlier by 1 1/2 hour, so I do my shopping first, then lunch. Walked few rounds yet to spot any, there were nothing worthwhile for me to grab, so disappointed! Some mummy commented, is a baby fair not baby sale, so don't expect much. One thing that I like was there was no crowd, especially during weekday's morning.

I have collected some information but don't know how true it is for the bumbo baby seat.
    Audrey: "May I know what and why makes the bumbo seat discolouration?"
    Promoter: "Is due to contact on the surface. Most of the discolouration area is the inner part."
    Audrey: "So what is the lifespan for the bumbo?"
    Promoter: "5 years, and depends the usage."

    I find myself asking some silly question but still coming out from my mouth,
    "Why a sudden the price so much cheaper then before?"
    Promoter: "Is due to the currency exchange. US currency drop so the price drop.", but hubby disagreed.
    Audrey: "Thanks!"
Selling price for the bumbo baby seat is $49.90, really is a good price to grab! Really can't resist on buying and tempted to those lovely bumbo on the shelf. With second thoughts, I will still prefer to go for a 2nd hand bumbo seat, managed to get one with condition rated as 9/10, selling at $35 without try.

No comments: