Thursday 6 August 2009

What Is That Sound?

I have to put this down before I forget, she so cute!

It just happened this early morning. Some noise awakes me while I am sleeping.

... ...
"Oooo ... ..."
"Oooo ... ..."
"Oooo ... ..."
"Oooo ... ..."
"Oooo ... ..."
... ...

What's that sound?

I have no idea how long this sound has been going, but the sounds were from Enya. She was facing towards my direction at her cot, looking at me. She is calling her mummy, that's me! She is so adorable! She has her own way to make sound in order to call for attention!

I can't find any words to describe how I feel at that moment, but I feel so touch and happy. I just get out from the bed, walk towards her and pick her up! Holding her in my arm and really don't want to put her down. Mummy loves you so much!

No comments: