Friday 14 August 2009

Lunch At Sizzler

This week, we had our lunch at Sizzler, TPY. I think this has become a regular event for mummies to meet up, to share our happiness, joy, laughter, experience and thoughts. We really had a good time!

Total of 7 beautiful mummies attended the lunch session, from left to right, we have Audrey (that's me), Pei, FengPing, Jac, Rose, Karen and Laurel. Not to forget to thank Mr. Ow (Jac's hubby), helping us to take this photo.

Today is a Fish Friday, there were promotion for adding $1 to your Salad Bar Meal for a choice of Grilled or Battered Dory. Here is the price spent per person $14.99 (Salad Bar) + $1 + 7% (GST) + 10% (Service Charge) = $18.71!

We left Sizzler at about 2:00pm, then Pei and I went Kiddy Palace, she is looking for caterpillar (Baby Counting Pal® Plush) but end up she didn't buy.

This is the caterpillar that most of the mummies from our thread crazy for. I am tempted to buy as well, the caterpillar just so lovely and cute! Mmm... ... Maybe should invest one!

After finished window shopping, heading to my place to have Mikaela's head shave, not her whole head, only some touch up! This is what I can recall, she behave well, sitting on her mummy's lap while I shave her head without crying! Phew! Within 10 minutes, everything done! Good girl, Mikaela!

Here she is with a new look! This is my first time seeing her out from her mummy's carrier, and stays awake.

No comments: