Friday 4 September 2009

Lovely Bumbo Seat

Here she is, tuck her in after cleaning up the bumbo seat. My girl only sustain for 5minutes, hopefully she will get used to the bumbo.

I have confident that she will, I think so, as there were so many positive comments about it. To myself - No worries, ok!

Oh, ya, here is the preloved bumbo seat that I have bought over, rated condition as 9/10 and cost $35. This afternoon I collected it.

I am quite satisfied with the bumbo seat, overall condition were excellent, really no complaint, after all I have save up to $15.

One thing that I need to mention here is that I have picked a colour that my hubby likes. Hurray!


Something that I read about the bumbo seat.

Bumbo Baby Chair Interesting Facts:
  • Endorsed by Pediatric and Orthopedic Facilities
  • The Bumbo Baby Seat's key feature is that the seat is at a lower level than the leg openings.
  • This provides correct support for the lumber area of the vertebral column.
  • The Bumbo has a favorable orthopedic effect that is important to assist in the correct spinal development of an infant.
  • The Bumbo's raised leg spaces result in an increased flexibility of the baby's hip and knee joints, which has the benefit of decreasing stress on the baby's spine.
  • The Bumbo's front support won't push against baby's groin but prevents baby from sliding forward.

2 comments:

jhermie said...

wow that's really cool! now you can have baby sitting straight...without you holding her

Audrey Tan said...

yes, so happy when she can sits more then 15minutes now :) The bumbo seat also helps to babysit her for a while :)