Wednesday 6 May 2009

I Cried and I am Sad

I am extremely sad and I cried during my confinement! I am sad because I feel lost of support from my hubby! I cried because I am sad and no idea what to do next! I have keeping myself silent for more than 2 hours with tears!

From the instruction given in the DIY Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care set says, from the 5th day after deliver, I should start firming, toning and dispelling wind. Therefore, I have to use the Herbal massage oil, then apply firming Herbal Blend paste on my tummy, lastly follow with the wrap/binder. Without any experience using this set of DIY Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care, I need my hubby's help, just before I could says anything, hubby told me how tired he is and how sleepy he is! After hearing all the complaints from my hubby, I burst out my tears while breastfeeding my baby. I am totally lost, finding my way to sort things out and I am tired either without any complaints.

I am alone now without hubby's help. I do it all by myself in the toilet, applying the Herbal massage oil on my tummy, massage my own tummy then apply the firming Herbal Blend paste. Most difficult part was the wrapping using binder and I hate most during that session was I perspired!

2 comments:

Ah Loo said...

hi, i am pam's friend whose i was just pass my confinement for 5 months, really can feel what you are feeling now.
Try to let you hubby know that you need help, i think he sure will help you one eventhought he is in tired, it is not like what you think of him. Of course during this confinement period, both of urs also will face the most tired period because of the new life changed. Kambateh!! Status will be better and better once yours use too it ;)

Audrey Tan said...

Thanks for your note. Agreed with you as a couple we have to sit down, talk to each other and sort things out.

I feel more relieve next day and I did let him know how I feel.

Maybe a sudden post natal depression :)