Tuesday 19 May 2009

Created Event In Facebook

Created an event in Facebook this morning to invite friends and relatives come for Enya's full month celebration. No idea what went wrong, my invitation list was not sending out after hitting the 'Send Invitations' button. The page did redirect me to Invite Guests page with the list of people that I have selected, but my event page was not updated. Tried to send to others where not in my sending list, refresh the page several time and tried to login & logout again, the outcome still the same - no updates. Give up!

Login this evening, I got a shock where my entire friend list of 234 was invited to attend Enya's full month celebration. Faint! Hubby got a shock as well, he commented if half of the list mark attending, he need to find a way to enlarge our house. Really make me laugh after hearing what he says, at this moment, he still have to mood to make joke! End up I have to delete one by one from the list to prevent getting more responses of not attending.

Really feel sorry, I am not flooding your mailbox my friend. Just having some hiccups here and there where this is my first time creating an event in Facebook and due to a mass email blasting, there is some delay on updating.

2 comments:

Memory's Keeper said...

Audrey, farni leh you, better get ready to welcome the 200+ guests for Enya's 1st month celebration!!

Audrey Tan said...

Aiya, wait till I own a double story private house then can lar :)