Friday 24 April 2009

My Pregnancy in Week 40!

I am in week 40 now, yet baby Enya ready to meet us.

Visited my gynae today. Hubby requested ultrascan for this visit, bother him most is her weight, will she be too big for me to deliver when she is ready! I think he feel more relief after going through all the scan, measurement and discussion with the gynae.

From the ultrascan, measurement base on her leg, she is now 3.5kg. When gynae measure base on my tummy size, weigh calculated is 3.2kg, there is different of 0.3kg. Which is more accurate?


I have no idea when will Enya ready to come out and I have no sign of contraction either. I am so miserable now! Within these 7 days, yet to deliver Enya, next appointment then will decide either to induce or other alternative option will given!

Pray hard, hopefully she will be out before the next appointment!

No comments: