Tuesday 21 April 2009

I am Sick Again!

I am sick again! This time round not flu or cough, just caught stomach flu from Wayne after 3 days.

Wayne went out with his daddy to buy dinner back! I am feeling better now but a little discomfort! Trying to blog whatever I remember!

I am having headache this morning, stomach not feeling well, feels like gastric pain. My mum has to go for eye treatment today as schedule, I can't really cope with him with my current condition, just only him. Left with no choice, I have to SOS daddy back. Poor daddy, have to apply childcare leave and rush back to take care both of us!

After having cereal with milk for breakfast, condition even worst, just throw out everything that I had after 30 minutes. Wayne watching me vomits and says "YUCKS!", then walk off! Faint! But I know he knows that his mummy is not feeling well, better let her rest and don't disturb. Just finished cleaning up the mess, daddy is back to help up!

Phone ring, is my dad, update us that my grandma just pass away, feel so sad as I didn't managed to visit her during CNY and I can't travel out to attend her funeral as my EDD is around the corner. I will miss her forever, she is a great and best grandma in the world!

What happen to today? Seems everything coming in a day! Hubby says "Bad omen, bad Tuesday!"

Whole day resting, lying on my bed, feels so dizzy and tired. Daddy entertains the little one, and I really have a good rest! Thanks daddy for doing a great job!

No comments: