Wednesday 1 April 2009

36 Weeks Now!

I am in 36 weeks by now! Today going for my routine prenatal check up, scheduled time given was quite early, but we managed to arrive on the dot.

Surprisingly, there wasn't any crowd, where we don't need to wait. Hubby requested for the scan, he wanted to know how heavy the baby is by now and as well to have a look on his little girl. Baby was not cooperative enough during the scan, her face was facing opposite direction where we only see her back.

Here's the print, what a waste to pay just only view her back, can't see anything.


Our gynae only did the growth measurement and calculated her weight, she is 2.8kg now, by full term, her estimated weight will be 3.3kg.

M next appointment schedule will be next week, one week later! By then I am in my 37 weeks! Just wonder, when will my little girl wants to pop out!

No comments: