Monday 25 December 2006

My 2006 Christmas Eve

I have my Log Cake, Gingerbread men (Chocolate and Original Flavour), Gingerbread Xmas Tree (Chocolate and Original Flavour) and a bottle of wine for this year Christmas.

YEAH! This is what I want for this year, and I have it all. 我已心满意足了! I celebrated 2006 Christmas at home with family - My Mum, hubby, Wayne, aunty (大阿姨) and Aunty Cheng. Mummy fried noodles (炒米粉), curry chicken and desert (白果薏米). A surprise that I have is one of my ex-colleague drop by and give my hubby and I a present. He is my Santa Claus, delivering present to us every year . Thanks!

At first we plan to go Orchard Road to spend our Christmas Eve, plan to have our dinner at Lemon Grass, but all of this have to cancel - Rain cause us to cancel our activities. So around 5pm, My hubby and I went down to Park Royal Hotel to buy Log Cake, we choose Chocolate Nougat & Pear Log Cake, the cake nestled between chocolate moose and pear moose (hope my description is correct) - taste nice, not too sweet, worth of trying. We get our gingerbread men and Xmas tree at Takashimaya (basement), and bought a bottle of wine at Cold Storage.

How about yours? How you celebrated your Christmas Eve? Mind to share? I have taken some picture on what we have bought.

No comments: