Friday 1 December 2006

My First Weekend On December

My weekend schedule is packed.

Saturday morning, 9:45am appointment – Wayne will be having his chickenpox injection. After the injection, will accompany my mum to visit her doctor (NTUC Family clinic), she want to check on her wound condition. I can’t accompany them (my mum, Wayne and my hubby) for a long. I need to attend my Pilates Class, class start at 10:15am.

I love Pilates very much. Pilates helps to build up my strength, endurance, how to inhale & exhale in a correct manner. For those body that out of alignment, it also helps to correct posture. If my schedule too tight, and not able to go for the class, then I will go on Sunday night class.

Later in the afternoon, we have to go IKEA locate at Tampines (just recently open in Tampanies), to get an idea how and what to buy for our new house. Oh! We have bought a house, moving in next year, end of January2007.

We are extremely busy, busy with our new house. We are looking for a contractor to renovate kitchen area, living room and bedroom. Actually, we have chosen a contractor out from the list. The pricing quite reasonable and we like the proposal that had propose to us. Sunday, we will go down to their place to discuss more details, choose the material, colour, and etc.

Thing that we have purchased: oven, hob, washing machine, and fridge. Mmm... ... I should have list out what I have not buy: bed for 2 rooms, sofa, wardrobe, and fan for living room... ... I have more things to buy, but I can’t recall now.

I miss out one more thing, Sunday morning, Wayne's insurance agent coming over, after that then we go IMM Mall to meet up with the contractor. Sunday night need to do some ironing, tidy up the house, attend to house chores.

I have to make a move now… … going back home, take a good rest. Spend quality time with my son. Have a nice weekend!

No comments: