Tuesday 5 December 2006

Avaya Singapore 1st Pandemic Exercise

Today all employees require their temperature taken at the main reception - Block A. I have taken mine after lunch, 37.4 show in the Thermal Thermometer and a colour sticker with the temperature reading issued to me. This colour sticker need to stick onto your clothes for the day, everyone did that too.

I came out from my house 15 minutes early today but I am late to work still. The train delay and stop at every station for more than a minutes due to some interruption, not much details given. Normally, I need 30 to 35 minutes to reach to the destination (MRT) but today it took me almost 50 minutes to reach. I have to rush to attend for a conference call, can't wait for the bus to arrive, so my hubby and I took a cab to office. I didn't stop at the main reception to have my temperature read, rush to my cubicle, grab my notes and pen then straight away entered to my boss desk.

No comments: