Tuesday 26 December 2006

My 2006 Christmas Day - Dinner at Tung Lok Signatures Vivo City

After sending my relatives back home, settle down Wayne, rest for a while then we go out again to meet up with my ex-lab assistant and librarian.

Gathering during Christmas day at Tung Lok Signatures - Vivo City. Total of 8 having dinner together, the lady sit beside me are Teck Hin's ex-colleague, 4 of us work in Singapore - Derrick, Weng Thai, hubby & I, and other 3 (Teck Hin, Mun Hin also known as 'Bear-bear' and Soue Hoong) come over to celebrate Christmas and visit.

Hubby & I reached Harbour Front MRT at 6:30pm, we are not familiar with that area, so need to look out for the place. Meet Soue Hoong in front of Tung Lok Signature entrance, she is waiting for bear-bear. Derrick came out to show us the way to the table - so sweet of him. Is nice and great to organise this gathering - meet up and get update with each other.

We occupied their table more than 2 and half hours, so we decide to go elsewhere to have a drink as well to continue our updates. We found a place around there but I can't remember the name of the shop. I just know that I ordered a glass of Blue Caribbean, is a cocktail, it taste great and nice, my hubby and I enjoyed that drink. And of course, we have a happy and wonderful day too!

11:30pm reached home.

No comments: