Thursday 31 December 2009

Year2009 Wrap-Up

Time really flies, year2009 going to end soon and hereby welcome year2010!

A quick wrap-up about what I have done for the year! God heard my prayer, granted me an adorable baby girl. With my wish granted, I have to start all over again, go thru sleepless night for feeding, changing diapers and rock/pet her to sleep. I have no doubts and regrets for all the sacrifices. "wei da ma ma" provided tender love and care, in return received tons of happiness and joys.

I am a mother of two, I am still learning on how to balance my life with my hubby and 2 kiddos. Time just really not enough to get things done. How I wish I can read more for my kids and spend some quality time with hubby only. So what do you wish if you have more time for?

I would like to give a big thanks to my hubby for being so supportive, understanding and tolerance towards me when I lost my temper from time to time. I really appreciate this, hubby takeover some housework in order to let me rest more. We share/gripe/drive around like crazy and schedule together. We are tired but happy and in years, the kiddos are off.

I have been a SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) for whole year, and is time for me to help to pay some bills.

Lets pray and hope for a great and better year!

No comments: