Thursday 10 December 2009

Green Light For Toys

Daddy starts complaining that I don't have my own toys. Most of my toys are hand-me-down from my brother, so mommy got a green light (mean permission) from daddy to get me some toys!

Daddy! Actually I don't really bother about this matter, either new or hand-me down toys. No matter how many toys I have, I will still get bored easily.

This afternoon, mommy and I were at Robinson, Centre Point. We hang around for more than 2 hours at toys department. I behave well, no tantrum or throwing a big fuss in the public, as I am occupied with some other toys.

Yeah! Mommy bought a girl and a boy for me. The girl will accompany me whenever I go with the stroller.



As for the boy, will be place in my cot whenever I sleep.



I am too exhausted for now, being occupied with lotsa toys during our shopping time. Just fall asleep when we step out from the building, so mommy went for a coffee break at Coffee Bean!



A piece of chocolate cheesecake and a cup of mocha ice blended.



Hmm... ... I know, that is mommy's favourite, from time to time I will have the chance to taste it too! Yummy!

No comments: