Saturday 18 July 2009

Is My Day

Is my day, today is my birthday!

"Happy Birthday", birthday greetings coming from everywhere, from hubby, my boy, sister-in-law, Facebook, SMSs and calls! Wow! Really overwhelming with all the birthday greetings, I feel so warmth and touch. Thanks everyone!

Here we are, few photo taken during our lunch today at Swensen, United Square. Mummy and her girl, Enya. She is now 11 weeks 2 days old.



My mum and her cheeky grandson - Wayne, another 4 days going to turn 4.



My all time favourite that I will definitely order at Swensen - Fish and Chips



and Nutty Mighty!



Just window shopping at United Square after our lunch, when I pass by those shops that sell a lovely and cute girl's clothing, so tempted to buy. **Sigh** I didn't buy any clothes for Enya but bought a T-shirt for Wayne. Hehehe... ...

Taking some family photo before the birthday cake session starts.

Mummy with her 2 precious!



Happy Family! I am blessed to have all of you in my life.



Here starts the birthday song, so happy to hear my little Wayne sings birthday song for me. As for my little girl, still need to wait for another 2 years!



... ... candle blowing.



My birthday wishes: -
- To all, my loved ones, to be healthy and happy.
- To hubby, wish him well in his career .



..., then follow with the cake cutting session.

Oh, most of our birthday cakes from Angie The Choice, we just love it so much! Yummy!



Thanks hubby for making my day full of happiness and the arrangement make me feel so special!

2 comments:

pinkmaple said...

i can help u finish the cake ;p

Audrey Tan said...

hehehe... okie, sure no problem :)