Monday 13 July 2009

Enya Loves Sophie

I get to know the giraffe from the MTBs thread, but no idea what is it all about and what so special of the giraffe. I have no interest at all and just didn't want to bother much about what it is! What I know is most of the mummies are so crazy about the Sophie.

Here comes Sophie the giraffe, given to Enya as a gift from my ex-boss, who just came back from France not long ago. When I first saw this little cute giraffe, then I understand why most of the mummies so crazy about it!

Here comes my job, searched thru the net to find out more about the giraffe!

Most important thing that I am keen to know about Sophie the giraffe is, she was 'born' in France, on 25May1961. She is made from natural rubber from the Hevea Tree and decorated using non-toxic paint. That's it! Therefore is safe for my baby!




Notes for my ex-boss:

Meng,
The giraffe is so cute and why must I sell her away. The giraffe is still with bb Enya.


Uncle Meng,
Mummy did pass me the giraffe, is so lovely and cute!

To proof it, mummy taken few photo of me with the giraffe! The giraffe will accompany me till she decided not to! So no worries!



Once again, thank you uncle Meng and I loved it so much!

2 comments:

Meng Low said...

Glad Enya likes it! I hope she will grab and chew it as how she would approach life when she grows up!

Audrey Tan said...

Will update you on her progress with the giraffe :) hehehehe... ...

As for now she only know how to stick out her tongue to lick!