Wednesday 11 March 2009

Butter Cake From Baking Mum

Come across with another butter cake recipe from one of my favourite site - Baking Mum, and would like to have a try. Her lovely butter cake really gives me motivation to try out as her recipe looks very promising and easy to follow, not that complicated. Most important is in 'grams', not measurement cup! I don't hate using the measurement cup, only I have to invest one.

Here is my freshly bake butter cake, my hubby loves it so much, so does Wayne. A big accomplishment for the day!



Here to share with you her butter cake recipe.

Ingredients:
250 gm butter
200 gm caster sugar
6 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
300 gm self-raising flour (sifted)
½ to 3/4 cup of evaporated milk

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Beat the butter with the caster sugar until white and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and mix well. Then add is vanilla essence and evaporated milk and mix well.
3. Lastly fold in sifted flour into the butter mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased and lined cake tray and bake for about an hour.

No comments: