Friday 13 March 2009

33 Weeks!

I am in my 3rd trimester, 33 weeks now, another 7 weeks more to go! I am so excited, can't wait till the day to meet my little girl.

I have appointment today, at 10:20am for my prenatal checkup at TMC with Paul Tseng. Hubby and I reached TMC early by 1 hour, so before going up to meet him, we had our breakfast at Delifrance, TMC. I love most of the breads, sandwiches, classic viennoiserie and pastry from Delifrance but today seem I am not enjoying at all, for the time being I can't eat tuna, missed my tuna croissant so much!

Since January till now, hubby haven't seen how his little girl behaves in mummy's tummy. So this round of visit, he requested to have a scan, he wanted to have a look on his daughter and to ensure she is fine.



The scan only shows her face, not the whole body. So can you find her little eye, nose and mouth?

No comments: