Monday 4 September 2006

Busy Life!

Been quite some times I have not write anything in my blog. I am busy since I started work, busy attending with incoming request. After work, I need to rush back, take care of Wayne and as well need to attend to his needs.

How about my hubby? He will help up with the house chores when he comes back. After Wayne finished his meal, my hubby will bath him and play with him during bath time. Wayne enjoyed and so does my hubby, one thing he hates most is to dress him up (after bath), my baby will not sit there and let you dress him, he will move every where and rolling from one site to the other site, he will even like to bite the cover of the containers (balm cream, power & lotion container). I think most of the babies do that as well. So what I will do, just follow him around, here and there, spend 15 minutes to apply powder and lotion on him, wear his diaper and clothes. He enjoys and we will not feel so frustrated as well.

Yes, you are right, Carrie! After my baby turn 1, I tend to be busier. His is more mobile, and he wants to explore more, so he crawl around his room. When he learns to walk, he wanted to go out from his room, explore living room. Now he even explore further, he started to open drawers and cabinet when he is in the kitchen and even enter to the bathroom. So, my hubby and I need to follow him whenever he goes.

No comments: