Wednesday 13 September 2006

All Of Us Enjoyed!

WOW! Although 5 minutes late for the movie, but we do really enjoyed.

7:40pm movie start but we left home at around 7:30pm after bathing and changed him. My hubby carrying Wayne and I walk + run a little to rush to the cinema. Oh, is 10 to 15 minutes walk distance from our place, is a little rush for us.

Ya! We watch 'Monster House'. I bought 2 tickets from the counter and we rushed to the cinemaI’s entrance. I have no idea what time is it when we entered to the cinema, what I know is ‘Monster House’ started.

When we entered, Wayne was so attracted by the big, huge screen in a dark room. From side way, you can see his eye, silently, concentrate at the moving picture on the screen. I really wanted to know what is he thinking, what is in his mind on that period of time. Unfortunately, I can’t! We walked to our seats (H4 and H5) and sit down.

Wayne makes some noise while pointed to the screen when I was just wanted to sit down. His voice wasn’t that loud but able heard it when is in a quiet place. I just answered him ‘mmm… …’.

This is his 1st time watching movie in a cinema, although he wanted and tried to get down from the seat but he sits most of the time watches the movie. Oh, ya! Few times when part of the story have a sudden appear with the sound effect together, it frighten him and he jerk but luckily he did not cry. I think he enjoyed watching the movie and we enjoyed too.

Surprisingly, there are only 9 people (include Wayne, my hubby and I). I can count them when the movie ends.

No comments: