Tuesday 3 January 2012

My First Day In Playgroup

Time flies! Is another year!

Bye Cheer Bear class, miss you so much Ms Andrea and Gui Lao Shi.

I am in class Jemima Puddle Duck this year.

My English Teacher is Ms Aini and Chinese Teacher is Zhong Lao Shi.

Oh, in case you don't know about 'Jemima Puddle Duck', actually this name taken from a children's book - written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter.

Today I dressed in yellow because my class colour is yellow.

I am excited! I am so looking forward to meet my new teachers and friends.

I am at the void deck together with my parents this morning, waiting for my school bus.

Things that happen on my first day: -

- School bus late for 15minutes to fetch me to school
- I cried when I saw my mommy
- Mommy visited me when I am at the outdoor play area
- Mommy is with me when I have my breakfast (bread with Jam)
- School bus late again. I reached home at 6:15pm instead of 5:15pm.



Communication book, welcome notes and a gift received from her preschool. I like this year welcome gift, is a body wrap towel bathrobe with top elastic-band and velcro closure. Is so cute!


No comments: