Thursday 8 September 2011

Traditional Lotus Paste Mooncake

When comes to mooncake selection, traditional baked mooncake is always out from my list, since young only loved the snow skin type, especially pandan flavour. Hmm.... Yummilicious!

After the mooncake workshop that I have attended last week, really gives me inspiration to give it a try. Next day, went to Phoon Huat, bought all the ingredients.

I am quite free today, gather all my ingredients and started on the mooncake skin portion first then follow by the lotus paste. There are only 2 type of lotus paste that I like most - white lotus paste and pandan lotus paste. Other than that, the others are too sweet for me.

Overall experience, not too bad, at least I am able to mould out with beautiful print on each of every mooncake.

No comments: