Saturday 3 September 2011

Mooncake Magic Workshop

Rose, Pam and I signed up for the making mooncakes. This is not my 1st time learning on how to make mooncake. 10 years back I attended mooncake workshop together with my hubby, from then till now have not start to baked or make any of them.

Class size was supposed to be 8, due to last minutes time changed, 4 dropped out. We have so much fun, laughter and I really enjoyed, especially with a group of mommies that you know off.

Here the mommies holding their final product - snow skin mooncake.


Snow skin 1st row from left to right - Strawberry flavour, Pandan flavour.
Snow skin 2nd row from left to right - Mixed Pandan & Strawberry flavour, Banana flavour



Managed to mould out 4 mini Traditional lotus paste mooncake. Not the final product yet, still waiting for the oven.

No comments: