Tuesday 30 November 2010

What Am I Doing At This Time?

I am still awake at this hour, clearing out some of my personal things that I can't settle during the day when I am working.

Finished and completed the withdrawal form. Oh, by the way, if you haven't get any update from me during lunch meet up, I have decided discontinue my boy with MindChamps, he will be there till end of this year. Personally, I feel extremely disappointed with the teachers and management, sorry to say that, the way they handle things/issues, really sucks! Now then I understand and strongly agreed to have a good childcare, require good teachers with passion in their career and love children.

I believe there are more education providers nowadays whom do not have the passion and not at all of any professional ethics. How pathetic! It's about passing on knowledge and nurturing these young minds to be future leaders and they just made it so commercialize. (Just my two cents worth of view)

Next, was clearing my emails, can't read through every single emails, managed to read randomly. Thereafter, move to trash bin. Sent out email to my Financial planner to terminate my premium, Pru Smart Lady. I find a bit expensive to manage compare to another plan with having same amount of saving and coverage, pay less. Moreover, I bought this plan not more than 2 years, so not too late to change my decision.

And not to forget, very important, is to have some 'ME' time. Logging to my Facebook to get update and games! Yohoo!

No comments: