Monday 15 November 2010

Chaotic Life

Life has become so chaotic thereafter I decided to return back to work life and signed the agreement letter with the company. Within same day, I received a call from my aunt that my dad had a stroke. So my mum has to be there to look after him. He is coping well, recovering.

While my mum's absent, MIL is here to take over 1/3 of her position, only looking after my girl's daily needs, whereas the other 2/3 will have to depend on me.

Days without my mum around, no more home cooked food, really miss my mum's cooked food so much. MIL can't cope with the cooking, so have to order tingkat delivery (catering) for weekdays and eat out for weekends.

Days without my mum around, I tend to be extremely busy till I hardly have a time to stop for a deep breath. Don't need to mention about checking my personal emails and Facebook. I can feel the stress and even during the days, speed of my heart beat increasing.

Days with MIL, here comes the chaotic life. I have to rush to my boy's childcare to pick him up, I can't instruct her to help me out with some other stuff, she starts to nag, a bored look appears on her face and so on and so on. I do appreciate her help, during this period of time, while I am away, she did take good care of my girl. With her help, I don't need to consider a nanny or sending her to childcare. Only thing that I wish from my MIL is, try to smile often and have a happy face, I notice my girl frown a lot recently, this expression definitely is from her.

I feel so fortunate to have my mum around, she has been helping me out a lot, not only now I notice, this always has been in my mind, only now then I blog it. I am looking forward for my mum returns.

Our weekends basically occupied with unpacking (looks more like never ending things to me), house chores, family outing, and search for furniture that can fits in my new house. Hope everything resume back as per normal, so I can read books to my kids, spend my time with family and gather around for chit chat. Is so wonderful!

No comments: