Sunday 18 April 2010

Crazy About Strawberry Shortcake

A month ago we have started to do planning, set the cost & budget, price comparison, etc, and etc!!! We shop from Strawberry Shortcake themed partyware to decorations, and from accessories to clothes. Basically are all Strawberry Shortcake and things that related to be match and use on her birthday.

As of today, most of my purchased items are here with me. I am so excited now, can't wait till her day comes!



I am a Strawberry Shortcake fans again, so crazy about strawberry shortcake now!

Whenever I go, definitely will lookout for Strawberry Shortcake or anything that matches the theme!

Clothes from Strawberry Shortcake.


Hair clips, shocks with strawberry that matches her clothes and more to go!

1 comment:

jhermie said...

they're all so cute! :D