Thursday 26 October 2006

Leaving Soon... ...

25Oct2006 Wednesday
My dad wanted to meet up with his cousin that haven't see him for years. During lunch hour, took a cab to Bukit Timah Plaza to meet up with my cousin - Dennis and my dad.

Looking in the directory for dad's cousin office when I reached Bukit Timah Plaza but wasn't in the directory. So, I called up and found out that my dad has make a big mistake, his cousin's office is in Bukit Timah Shopping Center, not Bukit Tima.h Plaza. So, I have to walk all the way from Bukit Timah Plaza to Bukit Timah Shopping Center, luckily is not too far. As for them, my cousin drive, so they will meet me there.

End up we have our lunch opposite of the building, my dad's cousin step out of his office to attend a meeting, so they can't meet up with each other. After our lunch, I have to rush back to my office and my dad need to go to the bus station to take bus back to KL.

Today, I called up my mum, talk to her for a while, I didn't manage to visit her due to my tight schedule for the day, so no updates on her.

No comments: