Monday 6 March 2006

Swimming Lesson

Sunday (05Mar2006) Wayne has his first swimming lesson but the weather seems not so good. We are looking forward to a sunny day but end up become windy day, even the swim diaper is too small to keep him warm.

When we went into the pool, with his swim diaper, he doesn't really feel comfortable, he start to frown his forehead, giving us a sign that he doesn't really like it. Is the weather too cold for him? Or the water in the pool is cold? Or he is not used to the environment? I am not too sure, but I feel cold while I am in the pool.

They provided a temporary wetsuits, so we try to put him into it. After patting some water onto him and give him a toy, then he enjoy playing with it. Can you imagine how he looks like when he is in a big swimming pool? My wife has taken some photo of us and posted into her photo album.

The lesson started at around 3:30pm. Instructor provides demonstrations and guide us (parent) throughout the lesson. As a father, I have more confidence on holding him and play with him in the pool. I enjoyed a lot.



As for Wayne, he enjoyed exploring his toy by putting it into his mouth rather then swimming.

No comments: