Wednesday 8 March 2006

In What Order Will Baby's Teeth Come In?

Wayne is having his 3rd teeth cutting through his upper front gum. I have no idea when exactly the teeth cutting through his gum, especially is difficult to open his mouth to see it. I can just only touch his gum by pushing my finger into his mouth to feel it.

I posted the following information into my blog is because I find it easy to refer and wanted to share it with you. It is just only a guideline to refer when and which teeth is going to cut through babies gum and I hope this information helps and is useful.

The ages given are averages and babies vary in their development.

teeth1

Between six and ten months.
The first teeth to appear are the two lower front teeth.

teeth2

Between eight and thirteen months.
The top four incisors are next.

teeth3

Between ten and sixteen months.
Two more incisors appear in the lower front and then, the first back teeth (first year molars).

teeth4

Between sixteen and twenty-three months.
The pointed side teeth (canines) are next.

teeth5

Between twenty-three and thirty-three months.
And lastly the remaining back teeth (second year molars). By the time your baby is three, he or she will have all twenty of his or her primary teeth.

No comments: