Tuesday 31 January 2006

2nd Day of CNY

A Little dizzy and headache but feel better compare to last night. As usual, take my breakfast then watch HK series movie '10 Brothers'. My condition worsen in the afternoon, 38.2°C - fever again, think that I can enjoy my day but end up staying in the bed. 6:00pm appointment, yet I have not recover, last solution is to take panadol. Can I take panadol while continuing breastfeed my baby? My finding is 'Yes, you can'. For more details, you may visit the following sites:-

http://www.breastfeeding.org.sg/breastfeeding/articles/stillbf.html
http://www.panadol.com.sg/panadol-soluble.html

Let me share my experience what will happen to him while I breastfeed him after consuming panadol. He is still with me, healthy, active and of course he is my adorable son.

Go to my cousin (Dennis) house and visited him & his family. CNY gathering! We have our dinner together at Muthu's Curry place, to

I have 4 cousin nephews in Singapore, Scott, Shaun, Stuart (3 of them are Dennis's sons) & Fredrick (Patrick's son). This is my 1st time meet up with Fredrick, hope I have spell his name correctly. Although Fredrick attended the dinner with us, but I don't have much time to chat with him, hope to chat with him on the next meet up.

No comments: