Sunday 17 July 2011

What Would You Like To Be

A: W, what would you like to be or work as when you grow up like daddy?
W: mommy, what job can I earn lots of money?

Oh dear, almost faint when I hear what he asked. =_='
Nowadays, children are so different to those days. We will choose or pick what we like, maybe that's only me. When I were young, I would like to be a piano teacher or related to art craft work, unfortunately my parents disagreed with my decision.

A: W, you have to choose a job that you like, not looking into what earns a lot and you don't like it at all.
W: Hmm... Then I want to build my building.

He pause, look at me for a while and says, I want to order and instruct people to build.
Faint again! Wah! So ambitious thinking.

A: Singapore no more land for you to build, so when you grow up, you have to travel to other country to build your own designed building.
W: Why?
A: Singapore so small and the land is limited, only way is to travel out from Singapore to have your designed building build.
W: Hmmm... ... Let me think about it.

Then he walked away!

No comments: