Friday 5 March 2010

Task Assigned

A task has been assigned to me yesterday - having Strawberry shortcake theme party and cake will order from Pine Garden's Cake. I have not try their cake and have no idea how good will it be, only know that lots of good comments out there, but one thing for sure, I will definitely get the chance to try it out on my girl's birthday.

This is my first time doing it, to coordinate and organise a birthday event, basically managing everything! Really stress me out!

I still need to gather more information yet no idea where to start from! Venue? Date? Time? Only family or include friends? Most important part - Where is my budget?

Should Thomas train given to boy and Strawberry shortcake for girl? I am trying very hard and struggling to be neutral, but end up we still choosing pink colour for my girl and blue colour for my boy! We really are a stereotype parents!

1 comment:

jhermie said...

that's a cute theme for your baby girl! good luck on planning your event! :D