Sunday 31 January 2010

Ethen Full Month Celebration

Here is the star, baby Ethen celebrated his 1 month old today.


I am very excited as I get to see him again, so adorable. 1st time visited him was at TMC, after my best friend delivered.

Seeing him, really miss those days where my baby only demands for feed and sleep, I get to have more 'me' time and rest.

Nice to see each other and get updates! Ni, Wo, Ta (你, 我, 她) meet up again but another Ta (她) absent!


Oh! This has been keeping in my heart for a very long time. I am grateful to my best friend and her mum, dad & aunt for their help. I really appreciate their kindness. She offered her help to me at that moment (that was the time I am really lost) to take care of my son when he was 18 months where my mum was away for medication, hubby went for business trip and my leave had not been approved.

Here she is, my best friend's mum, with my girl.


Only managed to take a photo of her mum. I will take a photo of her dad and aunt when we meet again!

My son enjoyed his time playing with Roysten!

No comments: